Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012 No time

Well I was going to upload pictures to you but I have absolutely NO TIME Left. After emailling president Preston and President Fletcher reports...there is not a lot of time for all of you. Sorry! I even extended for 15 mins and only have 2 mins. But here we go.

We had a baptism this week! I have pictures. But can't upload them. Too long. Her name was Miatta Gbouma from Sierra Leone. She will be a strong member of the church here in Oldham and already has members of her family who are strong in the gospel as well so I don't worry too much about her future. She also has Family that lives in Indianapolis and is going to visit them in October! HOW GREAT IS THAT?! haha

REFERRALS! HELLO! HERE WE COME! haha

I love the Lord. He is great. Is he not?!

LOVE YOU!

Elder Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment