Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 33

25 January 2011

wow! so many changes! That was a pretty good article in the indystar about mormons. completely secular and devoid of true spirit, but at the same time it was completely neutral. That is amazing to see 50 acre plot on 116 and Spring Mill! woohoo! Is Spring Mill the one right after meridian? Do I remember that correctly? I forget...oops sorry! haha. anyways, That is amazing!

Did I ever tell you I am flying home to Indy? ps: that is still true haha

I studied the tree of life today but I only have 2 more mins of emailing left and cannot get my notes out to share with you my thoughts.

1 quick thing was that I see how Nephi was still confused in Chapter 8 of which way he should go until Lehi called out to them. Nephi had great spiritual promptings and faith in the Lord, but he still needed the call from a Prophet, his Father, the Patriarch to know which way to go and to turn.

I love you

I will send pictures next week

No comments:

Post a Comment