Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 35

7 February 2011

Over the past week I have realised more than ever how important my family is, How great they are, and how lucky I am to have them. I am greatful for my immediate and extended family. The wards here like our's back home are getting serious about their roles in indexing and family history as the church has (like always) spoon fed us ways to use our agency in finding and accomplishing the work for our dead ancestors. I am greatful for the work that has been done, however, there is so much more to do for my family, let alone the world family. I know Joseph Smith spoke prophetically about our day when he uttered-"but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done."

I love you and hope everyone will join in their full capacity to fulfill the work that Elijah has committed to this dispensation. (Malachi 4:5-6) Will you let your heart be turned to our fathers?

Elder Blackburn


www.new.familysearch.org
www.famiylsearch.org



And here's a summation of his current situation:
I am a District Leader. That was my attempt at humility haha. I am still with Elder Sandor and I am still in Blackburn. I am still Elder Blackburn. I am still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment