Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13

Hello!
Well I only have 4 mins left on my time. I am supposed to be getting my english drivers license soon. I have already paid and received my provisional and it looks FUNNY! But will definitely be something I will keep to remember the mission forever. Insurance should go down now too mom haha.
Anyways, HAPPY FATHERS DAY GRANDPA! LOVE YOU!
Ok, well We were blessed with another baptism this Saturday of a boy named Tola Evens of 13 years old. His parents joined the church last year and he was simply slower in responding but we nailed him down and showed him he had a testimony. He has hair that looks like moses too mom.
It has been raining every day since transfers basically but I found my gloves so that is ok! It doesn't matter as long as my hands are warm. Yes I know it is June. But you aren't in England SO DONT JUDGE ME! haha
I love you!
Elder Blackburn
Sorry there was nothing too spiritual in that I did have insights but no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment