Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011 Calling


Well because I am about 6-7 hours ahead of all of you. My companion and I will be making our calls from 6-9 or somewhere in between there. We do not know exactly where we will be or who will be calling first. He will probably call right at 7 so I will probably call at 6 or 8...I am not to fussed and because I have so many people to call and only an hour to do it am doubly not fussed because I can break it up. You all are just a distraction anyway haha. BUT I may be trying to call grandpa's home phone. So if you could have that ready for me mom because I do not have his number. I do not know if he will be at church or not or one of the other numbers. If Anna or someone else wants to talk they can pass their numbers to mom and I will try and give them a few minutes. I have 60 mins talk time. PERIOD. That is it. I will cut you off mid sentence if I am going over time. Why?
 
Obedience is the first law of heaven.
 
I love you all, but I love God more. Try to obey his servants.
 
Elder Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment