Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 29, 2011 Transfers


Well, Elder Hughes who I was calling with on Sunday is now in Newcastle Zone with Elder Ericksen. My new companion is Elder Smart from Sandy, UT. He came out one after me and is great with the scriptures. We are excited to be together because we have never ever been in the same zone or even close at that! SO, it is good to get to know the missionaries you do not know. Elder Sandor is still in Bolton. Elder Gordon got sent up north to Blackpool or aka the Las Vegas of Great Britain. Poor fragile mind in those conditions...I can't think what he is going to learn there! But the baptism in Wrexham has not gone through yet, but that is because Mary has introduced her friend to the church and she wants to be baptised together this weekend! YAY! =D
 
We have 2 really good investigators and a 3rd who wants to bring her 3 kids to church this coming week.
 
I love you all
 
Elder Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment