Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30, 2011

Hello!
Well it has been an interesting couple of days training again. I am extremely grateful for the new training manuals that we have received from the First Presidency and everything that they have been helping me out with. Because if I was back in December training for the first time, I would have lost it by now, but I actually think I may have grown a bit since I left Indy now! I love Elder Gordon and have been doing my very best to help him get settled in. I have done everything I can over the last couple days to ease him in all phases of the work and not throw him into the deep end. Now we are working on me just holding him while he paddles! (But he has to paddle first) That is what we are really at at this point. We are working on overcoming fears and growing from the opportunities God is Giving us.
It will be an interesting time, but missionary work is not as hard as learning Welsh! I will give you a sentence here
TROWCH EICH FFON SYMUDOL I FFWRDD!!!
English: Please Switch off Your Mobile Phone!!!
haha I LOVE YOU!
Elder Blackburn
PS: The letters don't make the same sound as ours do either.

No comments:

Post a Comment