Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25, 2011

Good Afternoon,
Or at least it is when I am writing. I want to thank everyone for writing SO MUCH. It has taken me 90 mins just to read and respond to the emails I had and I had to skim some of the long ones haha. But moving on, A lot has happened the past couple days.
Last Monday, Elder Webb and I were told to give a full week a go and we were able to go out and work hard and see miracles. We far exceeded all of the finding standards. Whether it was just being cooped up all the time or simply Elder Webb being amazingly in tune with the Spirit, we saw lots of great things happen. The weather was nice too. I can hardly remember recovery time anymore. Transfers happened this week but I was not transferred. Elder Webb was transferred to South Ribble near the Historic River Ribble where the first baptisms in England occurred back in 1837. I am here with a new missionary from South Africa! He is larger than I am in height. We are about equal in girth though =P. I AM WORKING ON CUTTING THAT DOWN THOUGH. I am excited to train...again. Elder Feith who came out with me is training for the third time and Elder Ballantine is training now who also came out with me. It is probably the most stressful situation I have ever been placed in, but as long as I am trying my best and I mean REALLY trying my best, I should set him out on the right path!
Well, it is time to go and see what he has got! AKA WORK!
I love you!
Elder Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment