Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week 6

It seems Skylar is feeling a bit nostalgic about his happy childhood. haha Though I'm not sure I agree 100% with all of his memories... ;)

21 June 2010

Happy Father's Day! I did not have a chance to write anyone a card or anything last night so I apologize to Bob and Grandpa. I did get a chance to write Grandpa an email, but it sounds as though he hasn't checked his mail recently. Maybe someone could let Grandma Carrie know so she can read it to him or what not. So I am not sure what talks are like right now at home, but basically every week in sacrament meeting here in Stoke is a rebuke of the men to encourage worthy priesthood holders. You tell me if its sorta the same back home, but ya, I can basically recite section D&C 121 now =P. In my studies I am too Section 130 in D&C and starting Mosiah in the Book of Mormon.

Logan was right-All I take with me really is a Book of Mormon, my bag, and an extra BoM =P

What did everyone do for Father's Day? I want Bob to know that I love him and thank you for all you do. BTW what kind of Garage Door do we have now?!? =D I also want everyone to know that mom passed out while writing me, haha its actually pretty funny to see. She says "I keep falling asleep while writing. Its 12:27ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff and fffffffffff and ffffff and then nspg;alk asdf n and then I LOVE YOU MOM"

the end. HAHA I laughed really hard,not gonna lie. I can just imagine mom how she is passed out on the couch with griffin on her lap and her head back and mouth open RAWRRRRRRRRR =P Love you mom. It was really impressive to me that she got the colon though!

Dana-Go to Mississippi. PACK! seriously...haha I think you are already there actually...not sure...=P so i hoped you packed
Erika-Ya you sent me pictures the first week I was out THANK YOU, but lets try and go for 1 email a transfer too =P
Logan-Did you die? drop off the face of the earth? Where you at?
Tanner-A gentleman and a scholar! =P Trekky!!!!! I wonder how much you lost just on the trek?!? did you keep trak?!?!?
Mom-Go to Bed
Bob-Be Still and Know that you are Bob.
Griffin-be quiet. =P

I will try and send pictures again, but we shall see later.

Top Ten Foods to Expect to be Served at the Blackburn Residence
1. AdvoCare =P
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Bacon
4. Popcorn
5. Ice Cream
6. Fries
7. Pizza
8. Chicken Nuggets
9. Hamburgers
10. Cheeseburgers

Common Q&As in the Blackburn Residence
1. What's for Dinner?!
-----Hamburgers and Cheeseburgers!

2. Mom, Can I go play with ______?
-----No.
(walk down to the basement)
---------Dad, Can I go play with ____?
-----What did your mom say?
---------She said to ask you.
-----Go ahead.
(Never once looked up from the baseball cards either =P)

3. Mom, Can I go play with _______?
------Is your room clean?
---YUPP!
(as she walks into our room)
------LOGAN/SKYLAR! CLEANING DOES NOT MEAN SHOVE IT UNDER YOUR BED!

4. (after a BYU football player made a great catch)
YES YES YES YES GO GO GO GO!
--(white man got caught and fumbled)
BANG (remote) %^&* *&^% FIGURES! BANG (door slam)
---(now doing baseball cards and we have the remote =P
(not gonna lie, it was funny...)

5. (as we are kneeling in the circle)
Family prayer starts just after someone made a joke.
Tanner still can't hold it in. Which starts Dana.
Dana starting makes Tanner bust out laughing.
Everyone loses it.

6. (as we are kneeling in the circle)
Family prayer surprising starts great.
Grandma does her thing annnnnnnnnnd
Everyone is on the ground hysterically.
Grandma is wondering why we didn't finish =P

oh man...good times...good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment