Saturday, December 25, 2010

Week 15

31 August 2010

So! Yesterday was Bank Holiday Monday and that means LIBRARY IS CLOSE! Hence I am emailing y'all on a Tuesday. We are allowed to go to the Temple since we live only about 25 mins away and here are some pictures of it. Since...I lost all of my amazing ones from before...Sorry, still bitter. Anyways, it was a great day and I was able to just relax for a little bit. Did NOT feel like going out and finding afterwards, I did, dont worry, but I think the Temple is very spiritually draining.

I love you,

Elder Blackburn

(For some reason, the pictures aren't posting here, so I'll try again later.)


***************************

Hello!

So I have about 15 mins left so luckily I prepared something while waiting for a computer to open up! While waiting I was bored and impatient so I opened up the Book of Mormon randomly and the first thing I read was

3 Nephi 5:26 which reads-
And then shall they know their Redeemer, who is Jesus Christ, the Son of God; and then shall they be gathered in from the four quarters of the earth unto their own lands, from whence they have been dispersed; yea, as the Lord liveth so shall it be. Amen.

It then has a footnote on verse 25 sending you to 2 Nephi 30:3 which reads-
And now, I would prophesy somewhat more concerning the Jews and the Gentiles. For after the book of which I have spoken shall come forth, and be written unto the Gentiles, and sealed up again unto the Lord, there shall be many which shall believe the words which are written; and they shall carry them forth unto the remnant of our seed.

And I want you to know that you are the ones who believe! SO START CARRYING THEM FORTH! Because when you do you will be able to understand by experience the promise in 2 Nephi 3:12 which reads-
Wherefore, the fruit of thy loins shall write; and the fruit of the loins of Judah shall write; and that which shall be written by the fruit of thy loins, and also that which shall be written by the fruit of the loins of Judah, shall grow together, unto the confounding of false doctrines and laying down of contentions, and establishing peace among the fruit of thy loins, and bringing them to the knowledge of their fathers in the latter days, and also to the knowledge of my covenants, saith the Lord.

Nothing is going to be confounded unless it is made known! Make it known-That is the members job. Explaining it is MY job. And the reason we make these things known is 2 Nephi 2:8-9.

I love you,

Elder Blackburn

We had a baptism of a couple this week! They speak Hungarian! Sorry I couldnt talk about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment