Saturday, December 25, 2010

Week 19

11 October 2010

Hello!

So recently I have been reading a lot about the Restoration and Joseph Smith himself. Since, I didn't have many emails to respond to this week and did not have much to say as well I was surfing the web of Church Sites at least and came across this-

http://www.josephsmith.net/josephsmith/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=041579179acbff00VgnVCM1000001f5e340aRCRD

I have not looked through all of it, but there are historical photographs, testimonies, and biographies of Joseph Smith and I know it would do a lot of good for everyone's testimony to check out this site set up by the Church. Also, if you go on the new mormon.org as announced in General Conference you can make your own testimonies and sites to help support others that are searching whether by their own means or because they talked with a missionary. It is a great thing to hear pure testimony. Make sure it is not a thanktimony or anything like it. Make it pure testimony because if pure testimony can convert a prophet like Brigham Young who had been a former eternal investigator for 2 years, then it can definitely convert everyone else as well. Thought that I would send you there today.

so this site and www.mormon.org!

I love you all,

Elder Blackburn

****************************************************************
I know my hair is too long. I am working on getting it cut today...we shall see. I refuse to pay. I haven't had to yet. If anything I will give in and finally buy a cheap pair of clippers and do it myself...

Love Elder Blackburn



No comments:

Post a Comment